Welcome to the official blog to NOSA's annual conference: NOSHCON 2010. The aim of this blog is to inform you, about the ins and outs of NOSHCON as we start the countdown to Africa's largest occupational risk management conference. We'll correspond with our valued speakers, discuss relevant health and safety matters and keep you updated on NOSHCON.

Friday, April 16, 2010

From the Events Coordinators' pen!!

Dear Followers

I am not the type that will take hours to write an article or come up with creative wording... no, I leave this type of thing to my dear colleague, Chantell!

I do however feel a kind of guilt creeping up, when I see all the stunning articles our NOSHCON speakers publish on our Blog and I have a "hands up" attitude - a new fun phrase I learned from my brother this week.

So now I am typing away and after reading 2 paragraphs, you must think, this girl has no talent in writing at all, she has not said a thing... Well, here is the THING. NOSHCON is the THING, IT is a passion, not only for NOSA, but for ME... I am obsessed in a good way. I love it and eventhough is tortures me during my Birthday month, July (remember) as it is soooooooooo close to the event and things are piling up and I am snowed under, stressed out and Twinsavers are my new best friend, I can't get enough.

The best thing about this addiction... it is not only me!! Clients and SHEQ managers from all over South Africa can't wait for this annual event and I am the lucky girl organsing it!!

So, here is what you can do, to improve the event and awareness - refer all your colleagues and friends to our Blog and get them posting some comments and articles... it will be fun to hear everyone's opinion, remark and concerns in SHE and get everyone obsessed! Even better, don't just leave it at getting them to write on the Blog, but get them to attend our prestigious event, NOSHCON 2010.

I wish for numerous posts when I open our precious Blog again... I feel a bit like Julie Powell in Julia and Julie, the addictiveness to go on your blog everyday and see who said what - haha!

Now I have 2 obsessions, NOSHCON and Blogging!

I told you, it is not going to be creative - that I leave for my events :-)!

Have a safe weekend!!
NOSHCON Coordinator
Beatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment